Friday, 17 April 2009

Need some web or IT help?

Samuel Carlisle

Need some web or IT help? If it is to do with online content for the Durham Law School then you're in the right place!

Otherwise please contact the ITS service desk.


Still think you're in the right place? Great!

If our self-service support options like the wiki and status page can't help solve your problem, then I certainly can- just send me an email!


If you require face-to-face web or IT support then please do not hesitate to come and find me during my 'in department' working hours (as shown below):

Posted by Picasa