So as a Tuesday social turned into late-night hackery at 2am on Wednesday... a few of us spontaneously decided to upgrade the workshop, we hope you like it. :D
I suppose the only way of summing up what we were aiming for was, "a place for everything and everything in it's place". By Wednesday evening we accomplished the following:
- installed a tool board from an old metal-framed bed (see picture).
- installed shelving for power tools.
- reorganised the wood store.
- printed some PLA coat hooks on the makerbot and made a rack for labcoats.
- generally tidied the workshop.
Special thanks to Billy, Matthew Gaffen, Kaloyan Palatov.
Thanks to others that leant a hand moving stuff, taking photos and keeping morale high with choice banter.